Full Time Programme
+ One Year Internship
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The selection of a candidate to Seema Dental College & Hospital shall be on merit basis after qualifying the NEET examination. After NEET result is out, Uttarakhand Government will conduct online counselling for admission to BDS. You can keep yourself updated about the counselling schedule on their website:
- No refund of fee is provisioned for on withdrawal/ cancellation of admission.
- The admission shall be considered cancelled if the student doesn't report to the College within the prescribed time.
- At the time of admission, the selected candidate has to fill an admission form and will be provided an instruction manual which is to be strictly followed during the stay at the college campus and during the entire course.
- In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents, admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees shall be entertained.
- The decision of the Principal of Seema Dental College will be final and binding.
Payment of Fee
- Tuition Fee as per directive received from Govt. of India / Govt. of Uttarakhand. College Fee as prescribed.
- Examination Fee as prescribed. Enrolment Fee as prescribed.
- Fee from Failed Students: An extra fee will be charged per attempt per subject. The additional attempts may be due to detention, wilful absence or failure in any professional examination.
All the fees are to be submitted at the time of admission. The fees for the next session should be deposited before the commencement of Professional Examination i.e. by 31st of July. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
The dress code for boys and girls as prescribed is to be strictly followed.
Both for boys and girls
Grey trousers, blue striped shirt, black shoes & grey socks.
In addition to the above,
Blue blazer with the College crest.
Grey sweater and White full sleeves apron.